The phone is still the most useful tool in sales. Don’t let anyone try to convince you that email marketing makes sense. The results are terrible and I can personally attest to the fact that of the thousands of email marketing attempts that I have received, they all go in the same place- trash.
- The phone is the best tool for prospecting
- It may take up to ten calls to reach a client
- Email marketing is not effective
- Facebook and twitter are even less effective
- There are days and times that are more profitable for prospecting on the phone, however, it is a full time job